Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Me Again!


I take pictures of everybody. I have pictures of everybody. I didn't have any of me. Someone asked about my picture and I had to tell them that I am usually the one taking pics so there just are not very many of myself. Besides that, I didn't think there were too many good pictures ever taken of me.

I have others say the same thing about themselves and my reply is, 'that is because sometimes a lot of pictures need to be taken to capture the right you.' If you take enough pictures you are bound to find a few really good ones. Well, I guess I had to eat my words.

So, I started taking pictures of myself. At first out of sheer curiosity to see if my statement was indeed true. Nevertheless, after a few hundred (??) I found some nice ones. I was even told by my husband that one of them was the best picture ever taken.

After doing other portraitures I decided to see what would happen if I did one of me. And ta-da! This is the end result!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is good the center one, is doo dark =

Damale' said...

But if you look at the variety of my other art you will notice that in an overall it balances out. Some are very light while others are darker. I am trying various means and trying to accomplish different things in each picture. This is a relearning process.